Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

caspian hi cap for standard div

jawel

hello everyone, first time to post here but been a long time lurker.

i have an inquiry for those using caspian hi cap frames for standard div, im from the philippines and im on the process of building my hicap caspian frame into a standard gun in 40, i already have everything just for the gunsmith to assemble it. my problem is with the magazines, i just got my magazines the 18 rounders with the cape base pads, my problem is it does not seem to fit in the ipsc box, any suggestions on where i can get the base pad that will fit the box. if there is one how would the capacity be?

thanks everyone

The new Caspian tubes(40) are made by the same company for the Tanfoglio's. Check out Henning Wallgrens dealer section here on Brian's forum, he has base pads for Standard box legal mags that will work.

Rich

hello everyone, first time to post here but been a long time lurker.

i have an inquiry for those using caspian hi cap frames for standard div, im from the philippines and im on the process of building my hicap caspian frame into a standard gun in 40, i already have everything just for the gunsmith to assemble it. my problem is with the magazines, i just got my magazines the 18 rounders with the cape base pads, my problem is it does not seem to fit in the ipsc box, any suggestions on where i can get the base pad that will fit the box. if there is one how would the capacity be?

thanks everyone

Caspian also has a base bad designed for the IDPA/IPSC box (I think) I will take pics tonight and post

Alan