Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People Shooting 4 Guns In One Match

PistolPete

I personally shoot in two different divisions on our steel nights, Limited and Revolver (one gun each). But if there were a concern over that, I wouldn't have a problem going to one gun or division.

On the surface, the club is doing REAL good, both in attendance and in profits. But the surest way for a club to go downhill fast is for the organizer to tell a cash paying, regular customer to "....mind his own business." If they make enough people mad, they will be looking around in a couple of months wondering, "What happened, where is everyone ?"

FWIW

Dennis

Like I said before I think being able to shoot two guns shooting in two seperate divisions is perfectly fine. But, shooting 2 guns within one division is just wrong. I'm not a big fan of bowling pin shooting anyways so I may just skip those nights. shooting less than 50 rounds in 3.5 hours just doesn't seem to make sense. I would rather go by myself and shoot 500 rounds in 2 hours and be able to practice what I want to practice. I enjoy shooting the local matches though because the people there are really cool, but....

Pete :ph34r:

Pete- yes i'm going, did all my loading tonight, what an exciting thanksgiving.

No SVI- Yet. The order is in at the factory, so hopefully I'll have it for the start of next season out here. Till then i'll shoot my shiny old para 38 super.

There some kind of 10 round rule at this match?

There is a 10 round max per mag. That's cool about the SVI. Mine is done and is sitting on a UPS truck less than 20 minutes from me and it is killing me. Talk about torture. The worst part is that the delivery date is on Monday and the gunshop isn't open. Now i have to wait till Tuesday.

Pete

Pete- saw what you mean today with people shooting a bunch of times in the same division to increase their odds of winning.

Shame it didn't pay off for them, isn't it?

McDonalds has some of their money, and the gas station will get the rest of it, tomorrow morning.

sorry I wasn't able to meet up with you. But i'll probably be back tomorrow night.

Tonight was the latest I've ever been there. I'm still trying to figure out why. There wasn't that many shooters to be there for so long. We are usually completely done by 9pm. which isn't bad but 9:40 is a bit too late. Tonight also wasn't too bad with people shooting a million guns. Some nights the same people will shoot 4 guns. It makes for a very long night.