Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Charlotte, NC

I will be visiting my sister in Charlotte from Oct.17 thru Oct.21. I was wondering if there is any matches (USPSA, ICORE, steel, etc.) close by that weekend. Not really to shoot, just check out the ranges and stage set-ups.

Also, any recommendations on some good local restaurants that you consider a "must" visit while in Charlotte. My sister is into healthy food so I'm sure I will need something to make my arteries scream after a couple of days. I like all sorts of food and will usually try most things at least once. Thanks!

I will be visiting my sister in Charlotte from Oct.17 thru Oct.21. I was wondering if there is any matches (USPSA, ICORE, steel, etc.) close by that weekend. Not really to shoot, just check out the ranges and stage set-ups.

Also, any recommendations on some good local restaurants that you consider a "must" visit while in Charlotte. My sister is into healthy food so I'm sure I will need something to make my arteries scream after a couple of days. I like all sorts of food and will usually try most things at least once. Thanks!

Check out NCSection.org- Statesville match is on at 1pm on Sunday 18 whci is just up the road. Not sure about the eateries. . . .

Come and shoot with us at Statesville. If you don't have any gear there are several people in the area that will loan you whatever you need. Unfortunately I won't be there this month because of the class with Max and Travis up in Raleigh, but if you get in touch with Paul (the match director) he can help you with whatever you need.

There's also a match in Asheville on that Saturday. It's only about 2 hours away, depending on where you will be in Charlotte.