Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Class With "The Man" - Eric Grauffel

scorch

Got all the final details from Eric Grauffel today on his class. The class will be $350.00 per day for the two day course. the Monday and Tuesday after the Double Tap Championship in Wichita Falls Texas, March 29-30 2010. Will need the course fee paid before Feb 1, 2010 The Class is only taking (ten) 10 Students, so very intense individual training, so call now. As an added bonus we will squad all the students with Eric at the Double Tap Match, so a once in a life time chance to shoot with and instructed by a truly WORLD CLASS shooter. Intrested e-mail me at scorch@doubletapranch.com

Got all the final details from Eric Grauffel today on his class. The class will be $350.00 per day for the two day course. the Monday and Tuesday after the Double Tap Championship in Wichita Falls Texas, March 29-30 2010. Will need the course fee paid before Feb 1, 2010 The Class is only taking (ten) 10 Students, so very intense individual training, so call now. As an added bonus we will squad all the students with Eric at the Double Tap Match, so a once in a life time chance to shoot with and instructed by a truly WORLD CLASS shooter. Intrested e-mail me at scorch@doubletapranch.com

Greatest investment in IPSC sport I ever spent!!

I wish I did it when I was a C class shooter in open.

make sure you are in GOOD shape! after the class,

I thought I was back in football camp!

SB