Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness Elite Holster

Steve4102

Safariland 568-53 Paddle holster or 567-53 Belt Loop holster. Check out their website, www.holsters.com.

This is the same model for the 5" Colt Gov't Model.

In their latest offering, Safariland combined the 568 Paddle holster with an optional belt loop, so you can choose which style you want. Just remove the 2 screws and mount whichever attachment you want. There are 3 positions for cant on the belt loop attachment.

I bought my 567 from Cheaper Than Dirt when they were still available. I use it for IDPA.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Bladetech

I've got one of the paddle holsters.

It my attempts to convert the standard paddle holster to a drop offset holster has only been partially successful. I got one of the BladeTech DOH parts from a local gun shop. Installation of the DOH parts was dead simple. I'm just unhappy how my gun gets stuck in the holster while I draw in this configuration. I feel that the holster flops around too much. So I went back to the standard configuration.

• 11 months later...

Thanks everyone. Blade Tech it is.

I used my blade tech that I got for my XDm 40. It was actually a very close fit. I just heated it up a little and and used a dowel to create a slot for the opposite side of the slide release lever because it would push the lever out when I drew it out of the holster and cause my gun to lock up. I have used it in quite a few USPSA and 3gun matches with no issues. Kydex is easy to reform from what I've been told. I used a propane torch to heat mine up to make it fit a little better.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a EAA Witness Elite Match in 10mm. I have been searching for a OWB belt or paddle holster for it with little success. I could use some suggestions, recommendations or links to holsters that will fit the Elite Match.

Thanks

Steve

I have just received my PROTOTYPE EAA Witness Hunter Holster (My design) (Fabricated by FIST, INC.)

post-24735-024729000 1286917069_thumb.jp

post-24735-006415700 1286917101_thumb.jp

post-24735-036462100 1286917121_thumb.jp

post-24735-030895600 1286917567_thumb.jp

Edited by ohdsmith