Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody wanna let me shoot their XD/XDM?

Revopop

So I've shot Glocks for years, and I've always liked them. As such, I never really paid attention to any other polymer guns. Yesterday, I went to a local gun shop with an indoor range to blow off some steam, and noticed that they'd added an M&P to the rental guns. On a whim I decided to spend the $5 and try it out. Well, I liked it. I really, really, liked it. All the little things that I don't like but have lived with about the Glock have been fixed on the M&P. I was thinking about switching from 9mm to .40 minor anyway, but now I'm strongly considering dumping my beloved Glocks and shooting another gun.

Before I sip the M&P kool-aid, I'd like to try out an XD or an XDM. They don't have any to rent at the shop, so I was just wondering if there was a shooter in my area who had one they'd be willing to let me try out.

Don't know if this'll go anywhere, but thanks for looking, anyway.

So I've shot Glocks for years, and I've always liked them. As such, I never really paid attention to any other polymer guns. Yesterday, I went to a local gun shop with an indoor range to blow off some steam, and noticed that they'd added an M&P to the rental guns. On a whim I decided to spend the $5 and try it out. Well, I liked it. I really, really, liked it. All the little things that I don't like but have lived with about the Glock have been fixed on the M&P. I was thinking about switching from 9mm to .40 minor anyway, but now I'm strongly considering dumping my beloved Glocks and shooting another gun.

Before I sip the M&P kool-aid, I'd like to try out an XD or an XDM. They don't have any to rent at the shop, so I was just wondering if there was a shooter in my area who had one they'd be willing to let me try out.

Don't know if this'll go anywhere, but thanks for looking, anyway.

Ummm a buddy of mine has a tricked out XD .40 tactical from Canyon Creek he probably would let you shoot if you wanted to show up at the IDPA match sat at www.BGSLINC.com? If not there is a match at Silver Creek range sunday and somebody there might have one.

Wow, faster response than I expected! Unfortunately, Google maps says BGSL is a 3.5 hour drive from here (Evansville). Sunday's out, my girlfriend's coming home after 2 weeks in Brazil, so I'll be...ummmm...busy... ;)