Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 45 Magwell

will marshall

does anyone know where to get an M&P 45 magwell that would be legal for say IDPA CDP. I noticed that it looks like langdon used one when he got third at nationals with his but i didn't get to see alot of pictures so i can't tell. I don't want to use those POS ebay ones and the open class style ones are to big. Anyone know

The one Ernest used was a prototype that we built. We have that magwell on our list to make but I'm not sure when, hopefully in the next month or so along with a smaller version of our Limited magwell for the 9/40. I don't know of anyone that has one or is working on one.

The one Ernest used was a prototype that we built. We have that magwell on our list to make but I'm not sure when, hopefully in the next month or so along with a smaller version of our Limited magwell for the 9/40. I don't know of anyone that has one or is working on one.

Cool thanks for the info, i know theres definately not a huge demand for this item. I'll keep checking your site to see if it shows up.

KenD

Let me know when you have that .45 magwell ready. The other work you did on my .45 was superb (and it let me take 1st Expert CDP at the 2009 FL IDPA State Champ match by a 19 second margin and finish 3rd in Accuracy) If this mag well is IDPA legal... and you're installing it... I have to have one.

Chris Christian

Hey I traded a SIG 229 for the M&P45 from Ernest and I got no magwell......:(

I'll have to call him!

Edited by gotm4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I traded a SIG 229 for the M&P45 from Ernest and I got no magwell......:(

I'll have to call him!

Man, you got a deal...even without the magwell :D That magwell is sitting on my desk and will be the pattern when we get to it.