Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Talon Tactical Holsters

Lubecktech

Yeah....Mike Benedict is the owner and member Madcap Magician on here helps Mike make them. He is local to me and actually taught me a good bit when I started shooting competition. I've used a many of his holsters in the past. Very functional. They just aren't the prettiest things. IMO.....he could spend a little more time buffing and rounding the edges.....but then again.....his price is/or at least was pretty cheap considering.

Also....check with CPWSA. Chris is a forum dealer and stocks the Ready Tactical line of kydex holsters and he had ordered a bunch of revolver stuff for K,L and N frame Smiths.

I have two of his straight draw belt holsters, one Commander size, one for an M&P. I agree with 00bullitt, the edges are not as finished looking, been meaning to work on that myself. It looks or feels like he uses Kydex that is a bit thinner than one or two competitors, and his designs use as little of it as possible, which result is a very light, trim carry holster. Same for his mag holsters, very trim, very close to the body, nothing poking or wearing clothing ...my favorite design for single stack concealed carry. Can't help you out on the revolver holster part, but he was quick with replies to questions, I think under 3 weeks on each order if not faster.