Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver Division at 2009 USPSA Nationals

hopalong

As a local favorite from Charlotte, I would love to see Devon Penrod make a hard charge on Cliff, Matt, Jerry, and the rest of the pack.

Devon will do just fine, the boy can shoot.

Boy?

Looked full grown to me at area 8.

You not shooting that 627 in Production ???? what the heck is wrong with you ???? I thought you were supposed to be some kind of REVOLVER shooter !!!! :sight:

Y'know, I thought about shooting my revo for this match, I even thought about shooting my 625 in Open Division just for kicks and to see how many of those clowns I could beat! But upon reflection I sorta felt that having a virtual practice run with the same equipment platform would give me an unfair advantage (real or perceived) over the other guys, and I didn't want that. Jerry does this for a living, so I guess I don't begrudge him the need to play all the angles--just like when he asks for a target to be pulled when he has a "perfect double" on a 20-yard swinger or whatever.

So I'm having fun with my XD for a few days--fist time I've shot the USPSA Nationals in any division other than Revo. What the heck--it's sorta fun to switch it up now and then!