Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any pics of a Nordic oversized bolt release button for M2?

mattmcg

As the title states, I'm looking for some photos of a Nordic oversized bolt release button for a Benelli M2. I'm trying to decide between either the Nordic button or the Arredondo one. Anybody have any pics of a Nordic one installed?

As the title states, I'm looking for some photos of a Nordic oversized bolt release button for a Benelli M2. I'm trying to decide between either the Nordic button or the Arredondo one. Anybody have any pics of a Nordic one installed?

I have the Nordic for Benelli on my FN.

3gunguns21.jpg

3gunguns17.jpg

3gunguns14.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my Benelli M2 with the Arredondo in the top photo and my M1 with the Nordic on the bottom.

I like the Arredondo better because it is larger and easier to find fast. The Nordic definately looks better because it is machined aluminum. I purchased the Nordic button for my M1. The Arredondo came with the M2 when I bought it. Either button gets the job done and I wouldn't think of spending the extra money to change from one to the other.

BenelliM1Super90-9-1.jpg

BenelliM1Super90-3.jpg

BenelliM1Super90-8.jpg

BenelliM1Super90-2.jpg

Edited by jtischauser

I had the arredondo until it jammed up my gun during a major match and then it fell off. I guess it spun on me and caught the slide racker. I ordered a nordic button and it should be here soon. I like the progressive machine button, but it is around 45 bucks! If you put on the arredondo, make sure the screw is tight and I would also put on some glue so it doesn't rotate.

Randy

I had the arredondo until it jammed up my gun during a major match and then it fell off. I guess it spun on me and caught the slide racker. I ordered a nordic button and it should be here soon. I like the progressive machine button, but it is around 45 bucks! If you put on the arredondo, make sure the screw is tight and I would also put on some glue so it doesn't rotate.

Randy

I was not familiar with the progressive machine stuff. I may have to try one of those on my next Benelli.