Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M4

oraysor

new M4 ran fine last three gun ( two + weeks ago ) whent to use it today and gun will not autoload. Can make every thing work manually, coud use some advice.......

Edited by oraysor

• 3 months later...
new M4 ran fine last three gun ( two + weeks ago ) whent to use it today and gun will not autoload. Can make every thing work manually, coud use some advice.......

I don't mean to resurect a thread. I am new to this forum and have not seen this one answered. Can you be more specific? Does it do this on ALL shells, or the first ones, or last ones in the mag? Please give me more info and I can probably pin-point your problem. I have owned 3 M4's and played with mags, springs, followers, etc. etc. and dealt with a few quirks myself.

Thank you for your reply, since I made my call for help in the problems with my M-4, I took it apart, cleaned, including both gas pistons and assembled using Break Free CLP as my lubricant. The gun runs on everything I feed it now including Wal-Mart $20.00 a hundred specials. Needless to say I am very happy now and have 100% confidence that my M-4 will run when needed.

Thank you for your reply, since I made my call for help in the problems with my M-4, I took it apart, cleaned, including both gas pistons and assembled using Break Free CLP as my lubricant. The gun runs on everything I feed it now including Wal-Mart $20.00 a hundred specials. Needless to say I am very happy now and have 100% confidence that my M-4 will run when needed.

Glad to hear it, the rails like to be kept wet, LaRue MG lube being the slickest I have found for this purpose.