Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bolivian Nats On Zero Practice....

dirtypool40

Guys,

it's the braggin' forum, so I will.

Found an IPSC club in Bolivia and their nationals the last week I was there. I borrowed a Glock 17 and kydex rig. I have never shot production before and have zero experience with a Glock. I had shot only one time in the preceeding 90 days.

I figured to just have fun with the guys like I used to, enjoy a two day, national match.

I won 9 of the 12 stages, the Production title, the man on man shootoff (never even shot one before) and helped "TEAM SANTA CRUZ" win the team title.

I won the match by about 15%. They called the hotel after the first day and told me I had already one, that if I stayed home and didn't finish the two stages Sunday, there was no one who could catch me.

My gringo buddy down there did everything in standard I did in production, PLUS he won the year long points race (he's stationed down there) and won the match after breaking an extractor and nearly zeroing a stage.

The after banquet was great, the Bolivians were great hosts and I hope more gringos invade their shooting scene.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I guess you finally figured out who I am.., to bad I had to tell you.. it was kind of fun giving you a hard time anonymously. Didn't I give you enough hints for the past six months, you think the pic of my gun would have been be a dead giveaway. :P

you think the pic of my gun would have been adead give away.
It was. :ph34r:

Or should I say the pic of that beautiful gun that has not worked right since I got it and has spent more time on a FedEx airplane and truck than with me at the range. :(