Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EzWinScore Step by Step

Ray_Z

Hey guys

You all OOPS!! in Georgia it's y'all were right. My computer was wrong. I called Roger and bugged him about the problem. I was missing a part of the program in my computer. Once he got me through adding what I was missing everything works. Bill, Kyle, Roger, I really appreciate the help. I don't have time to get back into this step by step thing until after our match this weekend but would appreciate your help then.

Yes, he emailed me. You were missing uspsaclasses.db, which isn't really "part of the program" as I think of it, but rather a database file that the program uses. That's what was in the .zip file I uploaded for you to get in my previous post. Is it working now? Thanks.

Edited by wgnoyes

Yes, he emailed me. You were missing uspsaclasses.db, which isn't really "part of the program" as I think of it, but rather a database file that the program uses. That's what was in the .zip file I uploaded for you to get in my previous post. Is it working now? Thanks.

Yes, all the members in my database are up to date on their classifications.

I'm wondering if this missing piece of the puzzle is missing from more computers?

Well, no, because it comes on the cdrom and is installed with the program. You ran into trouble when you mistakenly saved a copy of the web page instead of the classification update file, and fed THAT to ezwinscore. That caused him to shred and delete uspsaclasses.db, and you had to restore it from the cdrom or from the version I uploaded earlier today.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...