Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Security Words

JThompson

I hate that there's so many assholes out there we all have to suffer through trying to figure out what some "Pollock" looking "security"word is before we can do anything online. Sometimes they are so bad I give up and leave the site. :angry:

Edited by JThompson

I'm with you...can't read the dang things...and point of clarification.

You are referring to Jackson Pollock the painter not referring to specific citizens of a country... lol

rant on...

If you think you hate try to read those things, try sitting on the other end as a forum operator trying to sort through all the 'bots that are trying to register so that they can try and get the members email addresses. It got so bad with a forum I run that I stopped taking on line registrations - you want to register, you send me an email and tell me who you are and what your interest is in the software the forum supports. I stopped that crap dead in it's tracks but it pissed some new user off - tough!

If you think you hate try to read those things, try sitting on the other end as a forum operator trying to sort through all the 'bots that are trying to register so that they can try and get the members email addresses. It got so bad with a forum I run that I stopped taking on line registrations - you want to register, you send me an email and tell me who you are and what your interest is in the software the forum supports. I stopped that crap dead in it's tracks but it pissed some new user off - tough!

Perhaps you need to reread the rules of the hate thread Graham. :ph34r:

CLOSED