Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Airsoft for a 7 yr old

Bigpops

My little man loves to shoot and dry fire practice with me. He has a piece of junk airsoft pistol that his older brothers passed down to him but it needs to be replaced. I have searched online and must admit that it is a little overwhelming. I had no idea there was so much to choose from. :surprise:

We need a small grip, light trigger and preferably semi auto. I was thinking something close in size to a Glock 17/34. His 7 year old hands are a little small as he currently shoots with two fingers on the trigger.

Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance. :cheers:

Hi Capa STI airsoft

I bought this one off fleabay. I have an Edge 40 so I bought the airsoft originally for myself to keep my trigger finger happy on something that felt like my big gun. My 6 year old quickly took to shooting coke cans with it although he does have a tough time reaching the trigger and keeping the grip safety depressed. I may deactivate the grip safety to make it a little easier for him to shoot.

Edited by Ed Robinson

I bought a G17 from Airsoft.com i believe. Blowback, fairly accurate close and decent trigger. I did put new set of sights on it. My son was 8 at the time and shot it for a year now into .22. We are both still using it for practice in the garage, though not nearly often enough...

I did just buy the propane conversion from Manny Bragg but have not had a chance to try it out.