Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multi-Gun Club Match in Atlanta, Indiana

Atlanta Conservation Club- Multi-Gun Match, Sunday, August 9th

www.atlantacc.net

Come out and join us in a fun and challenging Multi-Gun match that will be sure to test your skills with rifle, pistol, and shotgun. If you shot our April and/or June Multi-Gun match, you can expect this match’s difficulty level to be similar. If you didn’t shoot one of our matches earlier this year, than you can expect this match to be a little more demanding than ACC matches in past years— shots will be a bit more technical, and the shooting positions a bit more physical.

This month, there will be 5 challenging courses of fire: two stages using 2 guns, one stage using all 3 guns, and two stages using 1 gun.

Please be aware that there will be an all shotgun stage requiring a minimum of 28 rounds of birdshot to complete, so please plan accordingly as to have some way of carrying enough shells to complete the stage. There will be a trap-bag, dump-pouch, or similar provided at this stage for anyone who needs it. If you are a newer shooter, don't be afraid to ask a veteran Multi-Gunner to borrow equipment. It is very common in this sport, especially when starting out, due to the various gear. Also, if you are a veteran Multi-Gunner, please bring any additional shell holders you may have lying around to loan to newer shooters.

MATCH DATE: Sunday, August 9th

Shooters' Meeting: 9:45 AM

Match starts immediately following shooters' meeting

SCORING: Time Plus. USPSA Multi-Gun equipment rules www.uspsa.org

Round Counts:

Handgun: 41

Rifle: 46

Birdshot: 46

Slugs: 5

MATCH FEE: $20 per shooter

Saturday Crew: $10 off (contact MD ahead of time for details)

Sunday Crew: $5 off (Be at the range, by 7:30, and stay for Tear Down)

RO = $5 off

(discounts may be combined)

SET-UP: Due to the complexity of Multi-Gun stages, some set-up will be required on the Saturday before each match date. There will also be some set up the day of the match at 8:00 AM. Please help if you can. Contact the Match Director for details if you could help out. Remember, the more help we get from volunteers like you, the better the matches will be!

NOTE: All matches at AtlantaCC are conducted under a COLD RANGE. All handguns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. Long guns must be unloaded, with no magazine inserted, actions open and/or with a chamber safety flag in place. When transporting long guns from stage to stage they should be bagged or secured in a gun-cart. Long guns may also be slung or carried from stage to stage, provided that their muzzles are pointed up. Once at a stage, long guns should remain bagged, in a gun-cart, or in one of our provided gun racks until it is your turn to shoot. You may only handle your gun(s) at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas.

Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification

Dates of Remaining Multi-Gun Matches ACC:

August 9

October 11

www.atlantacc.net

Barzini.pdf

Corleone.pdf

Cuneo.pdf

Stracci.pdf

Tattaglia.pdf

Come find out! We can squad together and you can show me around the Multi-Gun course :cheers:

LOL Good one funny guy! I have seen you shoot and you need no guide. I on the other hand, even though I have done it for ever it seems, do not practice at all and it shows every time I shoot a match... I may come up, depending on things here. My shooting buddy is going to be there, well last time I heard he was. We shall see if I can dig out all my gear and dust it off.

Excellent! Hope you make it! Let me know if you need to borrow any ammo, guns, or whatever...

Practice? I definately need more of that! Especially in preparation for Benning :) I was talking to Daniel Horner about a class in Indiana but he's recently become a very busy guy... :(

Great shooting with you today Brett/Tony!!! Was a blast! LOL Lots of work needed here as you witnessed today. But oh well... Next time, turn down the heat please!!!! When/where will results be posted? Like I need to see my name at the bottom yet again!

Steve

Great shooting with you today Brett/Tony!!! Was a blast! LOL Lots of work needed here as you witnessed today. But oh well... Next time, turn down the heat please!!!! When/where will results be posted? Like I need to see my name at the bottom yet again!

Steve

Hey Steve, had a blast! Check here for scores in the coming days... I'm not sure when Ryan will be able to get them posted...

http://www.eteamz.com/AtlantaConservationC...2&id=777468