Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness Limited Grip Bling.

NoSteel

After seeing so many posts from the S_I guys with their custom painted lowers I thought I'd put my spin on some for the Tanfoglio Limited I recently purchased. I like the feel of the original Walnut grips, but the finish left a bit to be desired. A little thinned epoxy and some paint /clear have solved that problem!! (Hard to see in pics.. Black top, Deep Red then Bright Red. Accents are White & Bright Yellow) I expect to shave off all kinds of time just with the new look.. :roflol: Let me know what you all think, worst case , Henning will be selling me a set of cold aluminum grips!!!!

post-16185-1248631596_thumb.jpg

post-16185-1248631725_thumb.jpg

Edited by NoSteel

With the checkering, I expect the points to wear a bit. What's nice is a little time spent with oven cleaner and a brush and I can start all over. Believe it or not, there is only 2hrs work here!!

Edited by NoSteel

• 1 month later...

Well, it's not a Tanfo but since the grips are similar........ Here a a set I just did for my brothers CZ TS. Base colors are Black, Deep Blue and Yellow to match CZ team colors... The arcing spray lines bring out the contour of the frame nicely... Guess I'll have to do my originals over!!!!!

post-16185-1252208665_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...