Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Up In Ohio

lim10

A couple of years ago, we had twenty revolver shooters for the Ohio Championship. It would be great if we could do it again this year. This year we are having TWO matches in one weekend which may make it worthwhile to bring your revolver to Ohio.

Here is a link to the web page for the matches.

Double Up In Ohio

See you there.

LOL. :)

(BTW, on a related note...I was just reading in the 1911 shop manual. I think they said the distance of bullet travel, with the gun held at a 45d angle, was just under 3,000y. I am assuming 230g ball ammo...but I'd have to check all of that again to be sure of any of it.)

Sorry to hear you will not make it Hop. I guess your 'Ohio Revo Champ' title is up for grabs. You are going to miss a heck of a bonfire at the Match Directors place. It's a great place for drinking Silver Bullets.

See you in Memphis,

• 5 weeks later...

Man...I hope all this talent hits the (side-match) Shoot-Off's on Saturday afternoon!

Ohio

GRIFFIN

GRIGGS

HELLARD

IRISH

IRISH

NESBITT

RAUSCH

SCOTT

TUCKER

WALSH

IPSC

GRIFFIN

GRIGGS

RAUSCH

SCOTT

WALSH

MICULEK

Hey IRISH and NESBITT... you all ought to lean on the Match Director to see if you can get some kind of Revolver shooter + family discount or something for the IPSC match on Sunday. Heck, you are going to be there anyway, right?

I have it...on good authority...that the match organizers would love to see 10 shooters in the Revolver IPSC match. That would get the division "officially" recognized. Which puts an IPSC medal up for grabs, I believe.

• 2 weeks later...