Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OKC ICORE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know im a fair weather shooter

OK I'm coming down this weekend. I stole dayglows open roundy 8 shooter

This should prove... interesting.. Don't worry Steve we will help you out with the scoring. Just shoot FAST... and we can add it up later.. :ph34r: What works in USPSA works in ICORE if shooting minor..just shoot A's as fast as you can. Cyader. later rdd

edited kaws I ain't wearin my glasses...:(

Edited by Bubber

We got the match in and the weather was nice....until 30 minutes before the match and then it got COLD. Oneton's flamethrower was not heating much up except the close paper targets. It was a combination of Steel paper and more steel. I had fun an Chris G. is sneaking up on all of us. Kurt M even won a stage "The Classifier" That boy will never learn. Well gotta go and get some feeling in my feet. later rdd

• 4 weeks later...

so do i bring the 6 shot and get my final classifier in... do i bring my new 8 shot to play with... or do i bring both and make the decision there, or see if i can shoot the match with the 8 shot and the 6 shot.. or at least the classifier in the 6 shot.. i would like to be classified before the southern regionals.

Bring em both. Pretty sure you can get the 6 shot on at least the classifier if you run with the open. But I can't answer right now I am really at the loading bench. Loading for the Revo match (USPSA) in Ft Smith Sunday. Their Annual "Have gun Will Travel Days" with the revo. Should be fun. See you Saturday for sure. (Thread Drift) So we have a new toy for the Big Mac matches next year? (Back to semi normal) later rdd

• 1 month later...

Let's see, Rain, then Bizzards, I think we hit between the two on Saturday and be able to have a good match. Now If I don't have to shoot into the wind I may make Power Factor. :ph34r: So far it is a go on the ICORE Mtch at OKC this Saturday. It may be coldish but hopefully at least dry. CYADER. Chris C. I will try to remember to bring the Jets and Comp III's for you to see. Later rdd

mmmmmm thunderstorms and 40 degree weather........ :surprise:

We wished it got to 40 degrees. Is an Oklahoma thunderstorm sort of a drizzly rain all day? Oh well it was better than any day I spent working. :devil: I'll get the scores done as soon as I find out how many penalties I have to give the other guys so I win. :sight: Later rdd

• 4 weeks later...

we will have to talk to Chris G and see how it can happen..

I noticed we don't have a match there till JUNE... :excl:

There is a match in May. Our Area 4 isn't until the fourth weekend in May so it is a go for May. :cheers: We will try to remind everybody of this at the OKC match. That is one of the challenges in trying to run a monthly match if you like shooting there is always a large match going on when your match is scheduled. :unsure: Later rdd

If you build it they will come. How can I help?

Are you back in OKC?

I just got back this weekend. Now if I come in dead last it will be because I got whopped, not because I'm the only revo shooter.

• 3 weeks later...