Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

X2 to X3

I have had an SX2 MK 1 for a few years now and shot a few matches. The weight distro was always a little off for me. I recently picked up a SX3 shadow 28" and to my surprise, I like the way it handles and the sight picture. I originally got it for trap and skeet, but like enough I am going to get a tube for it from nordic and give it a try. Has anyone put one togather without cuting down the barrel that can provide pics? Also, is the X2 still a gun people are looking for or has everyone moved on to the SLP. Maybe in the classified forum?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Have the SX2 and the FN. Wanted the SX3 so I sold the FN and am now in the process of ugrading the SX3. Just to try it out I didn't cut the 26" barrel down, instead went with +6 Nordic tube (non USPSA rule matches).

Pics to follow after completion. :cheers:

Have the SX2 and the FN. Wanted the SX3 so I sold the FN and am now in the process of ugrading the SX3. Just to try it out I didn't cut the 26" barrel down, instead went with +6 Nordic tube (non USPSA rule matches).

Is there a rule that prevents using a standard X3 with a nordic tube? Say the standard ventrib barrel with a tube in limited?

Lee

Is there a rule that prevents using a standard X3 with a nordic tube? Say the standard ventrib barrel with a tube in limited?

Lee

Not at all.....I used the 26" barrel in two matches before I had it cut down.

Lee

Available capacity is what I'm referring to. USPSA lim and tac is 8+1.