Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

classifier % ?

Hi All,

Classifier % how or who's scores are used for ranking? I'm starting an ICORE club (first match in Aug) and don't know the answer to this question, I have been asked, as my first match is going to have 4 classifier stages to help people get it done.

ICORE is new to me (not revolvers) would like to know how I stand in ICORE, shot 4 classifier stages as follows, have no clue.

Limited Div.

CS-015 ----total time =9.47

CS-004-----total time =9.04

CS-001-----total time =17.82

CS-026-----total time =23.53

picked the first two because they are very much alike.

Anyway what is used for the data base % ? is it an avrage of all shooters ?

CRDB, The percentages are figured off the times of other revovler shooters. The fastest time equals 100% Are your times Limited or Open times? As far as i can tell on CS-015 9.47 with all A's would give you 100% in limited. But that is just a guess. I don't have the time and percentages for the classifiers and I could be wrong. later rdd

CRDB, The percentages are figured off the times of other revovler shooters. The fastest time equals 100% Are your times Limited or Open times? As far as i can tell on CS-015 9.47 with all A's would give you 100% in limited. But that is just a guess. I don't have the time and percentages for the classifiers and I could be wrong. later rdd

Bubber,

Shot with my IDPA 625 (limited) ammo at 145PF gun shoots like dog doo any lower.

Thanks,

CRDB

CRDB,

If your the "DB" I think you are, just sign up as MA and get it over with - and when are you using 145000PF 625 ammo in IDPA?

You'll really like ICORE.

I wish your place were closer to me.

Watch out ffl, those IDPA guys are not to be trusted....

Did the package arrive for my young friend? I placed the order that day.

Craig

Edited by Bones

CRDB,

If your the "DB" I think you are, just sign up as MA and get it over with - and when are you using 145000PF 625 ammo in IDPA?

Craig

Hi Craig,

145PF ammo was what I used to shoot the ICORE Classifier stages as the PF can be 120, you know my IDPA stuff is 168-170PF. Gun was/is my IDPA 625.

ICORE is new to me, if I can ask them to just sign me up MA then I'll do that, I ran the stages to see how off or on the mark I am.

Wish you could shoot at my place also, I need somebody to run against like you. My range is about double the size of CASA.

Regards,

Dean

CRDB,

Craig

Hi Craig,

145PF ammo was what I used to shoot the ICORE Classifier stages as the PF can be 120, you know my IDPA stuff is 168-170PF. Gun was/is my IDPA 625.

ICORE is new to me, if I can ask them to just sign me up MA then I'll do that, I ran the stages to see how off or on the mark I am.

Wish you could shoot at my place also, I need somebody to run against like you. My range is about double the size of CASA.

Regards,

Dean

Damn, I was hoping the 145000 PF was the reason you were so f%$#ing fast with that thing...

Craig