Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 6-26-2009

Flexmoney

I hate that after being on leave for 10 days, I show up for a retirement (while still on leave) and find out that not only am I the Weekend Super, but that I have to work both Saturday and Sunday.

The weekend super is the "guy" that is in charge of all maintenance activities for the squadron.

So, I will spend the next two days asking "what would you normally do?" and then saying "do that" If the answer isn't obvious, then we are screwed. I don't know jack about Air Craft(A/C), I calibrate stuff. Telling me that A/C 192 is down for this or that don't mean sh*t to me. Asking me what to do about it, is just crazy. I will just call someone that knows what to do anyway.

I hate that I paid a locksmith to unlock a car that I thought I had locked the keys in.

I hate looking for something.

I hate the fact that I can be looking right at what I'm looking for and not see it.

I hate spending 15 minutes looking for something, then having the wife come in and find it immediately . . . usually in some place where I've already looked. <_<

I hate it so bad, that if she asks me what I'm looking for, I'll usually blow off the search and do without it. :angry2: