Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adams Arms Ozark 3 Gun National Championship

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's up. We have the link to the Resort up and going. Please consider them when making your reservations. The block rate for the match is $79.00. This is a beautiful resort with all the amenities. They have their own marina, spa, dining room and much more.

http://forconquest.com/MatchInfo.html

The place looks nice! I just reserved a room. See you soon.

O3GC_Flier.ppt

The Resort at Port Arrowhead is a beautiful place to stay, and only 10 minutes from the range. Some of you may want to bring your wife/husband and let them go out on the lake or golf or to the spa while we have a great time shooting.

Match Registration will be held at the Resort at Port Arrowhead on Thurs from 5p until 9p.

Saturday evening there will be a small social get together at the resort so shooters and industry reps can meet and talk.

WOW! I just got a huge shipment of steel from MGM today. Thanks Mike they look great.

And thanks to all our currnet sponsors you have all been very helpful in building a great prize table. Like you said Jim, build it and they will come.

Thanks to:

Sabre Defense

MGM Targets

Daniel Defense

Midway USA

599 Productions

Spike's Tactical

Team Starline

Black Weapons Armory

Samson Mfg

PRI

Sierra

MAGPUL (the first three gun they have directly sponsored in 3 years)

And thanks to all the upcoming sponsors that haven't registered yet but have made verbal commitments

This is going to be a great match and a really good prize table. Don't miss it. Everyone will have a chance to draw for the fully custom rifle that will be used during the match. $$$

We have received several e-mails about people not being able to make it because they were short on ammo. If this is the case, IM me and I will put you in contact with a supplier who can deliver your ammo to the match.

Edited by abn-rgr

Thanks to all the Sponsors and their great support of our sport. I know I spend money with many of them. :cheers:

Thanks to all putting on this match!!!

Will we get E-Mail confirmation when you receive our entry? Mine went in the mail on Tuesday.

Thank You,

Jeff

We will be getting with all the competitors who sent in entries before the deadline (price hike!!!). If you want to know on an individual basis before then, IM myself or Big Bear and we will hook you up. Thanks to all the sponsors and just as importantly, all the shooters for making this match possible. We hope this will be one of the matches to be at in the coming years once word gets out how nice the shooting area and the Lake of the Ozarks is........

• 2 weeks later...

We are going to extend the initial entry fee until 01 SEP. On 01 SEP the price of entry goes up $35. Get those entries in. Ive also been told the campground is filling up fast. If you want to camp, call soon. The match hotel still has rooms left as of today.

Entry sent and camping spot reserved. See you at the DPMS Tri-gun Challenge.

We have yours but still havent seen Tylers...... :cheers:

We should be sending e-mails out the first of SEP with confirmations....

There have been a couple questions on the LE and MIL category that wasnt spelled out in the rules. In order to be in the LE category you have to be a current LE or retired. Same thing goes for MIL. All of us running this match are AD military and we appreciate everyones service no matter how small. We just needed to make a decision on the extra categories. Get those apps in. The prize table continues to grow everyday. Big Bear has been working his a$$ off everyday getting the sponsors. If anyone is going to DPMS next week, look us up. We will be wearing the Adams Arms shirts. You can give us the entry form and match fee there if you want to.

I know the initial application deadline was pushed back but is the deadline for the T-shirts still Aug. 15?

You can still order t-shirts until 01 SEP. We may a few extra for sale at the match, but this is the deadling the t-shirt guy gave us.