Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloads

JFlowers

I carry a old GI first aid pouch on my belt. It holds four moons real easy. I have a two post four moon on my right, A one post two moon on my left next to the GI pouch.

I use the pouch for starting loads and screw ups. People that don't miss need less.

What are all these ..."Oh Sh!t"....and "emergencies"........?????

Being a new guy.....Fill me in here..!!!!! :roflol::roflol:

back in the day when danbagger used to shoot with us, he didn't need moons, just loaded them freestyle from his pocket....

michaels

In USPSA I have seven reloads on my belt, I am however a larger caliber type fellar and can get seven on with no problem. On my L frame 38 super I use the Moonserver by James Austin and can get seven L frame clips (N Frames I can get 6) on and on my speedloader L frame I use seven of Jeff W's Fasload speedloader cups. and in USPSA that is usually more than enough. If ima skeered I'l throw one in my pocket. :ph34r:

I've got a 4-post NM, and carry extra moonclips in my left side cargo pants pockets for LMR. That's 54 rounds, and plenty for even the USPSA club matches that didn't adhere to 32 round max on COFs.

For classifiers with multiple strings, I've got enough moonclips in my pockets to refill all the posts on the NM before every string.