Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Va/Md Section match

John Z Sr

BEWARE THAT ADDRESS!!! Online directions do NOT send you the right way to the range.

95N

Exit 126 B

Left onto 17S go about 3 or 4 miles

Left onto Benchmark Road (you'll cross an overpass over RR tracks right before the turn)

Right immediately prior to the soccer field at gravel road. Straight back from there.

BEWARE THAT ADDRESS!!! Online directions do NOT send you the right way to the range.

95N

Exit 126 B

Left onto Benchmark Road (you'll cross an overpass over RR tracks right before the turn)

Right immediately prior to the soccer field at gravel road. Straight back from there.

Thank you

GPS coordinates to the range driveway on Benchmark Road are:

N38 13.683 W77 26.540 or N38.22805 W77.44233 or N38 13 41.0 W77 26 32.4 depending on the format that your GPS unit will accept. You can also copy and paste the coordinates into Google Maps to see where it is at. I hope this helps.

The above directions are good, all I can add is that the entrance to the range is a dirt road immediately before the soccer field. The sign for FRGC is high on the pole and virtually invisible. Follow the dirt lane, don't drive on the shoulder and get stuck in the swamp, and keep going past the skeet and trap ranges. You'll see the cars and park before you come down the hill. Drive safe and see you there.

95N

Exit 126 B

When I googled the club, it came up with that address. Looking at the satellite image, the location was right next to the soccer field and you could see the trap fields and the shooting bays. Don't know about the online directions.

I tried using mapquest once with that street address and found that the street number wasn't where it should be.

Best to use Tim's GPS coordinates, or follow the directions I posted. That back way should work, but my way is actually easier and more direct.

Edited by Seth

I tried using mapquest once with that street address and found that the street number wasn't where it should be.

Best to use Tim's GPS coordinates, or follow the directions I posted. That back way should work, but my way is actually easier and more direct.

Thanks again to all that answered, looking forward to the match