Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger

jboyglocker

Sorry, guys, I'm new to this whole scene. here. I've been shooting since I was 6, but I'm new to the competitive shooting scene, and I'm trying to figure what is and is not acceptable, only after I had looked up the USPSA rules, and need clarification.

Is a trigger connector upgrade for a Glock an acceptable upgrade for USPSA production class?

I'm also curious if I'd be able to use a threaded/non-ported barrel in the same class. I understand I'd not be allowed to use a compensator until I broke into open, but I was curious about that one.

In return, I'd be happy to answer any questions about competitive paintball. Haha. That's been my niche for 5 years now.

Thanks,

Mike

Sorry, guys, I'm new to this whole scene. here. I've been shooting since I was 6, but I'm new to the competitive shooting scene, and I'm trying to figure what is and is not acceptable, only after I had looked up the USPSA rules, and need clarification.

Is a trigger connector upgrade for a Glock an acceptable upgrade for USPSA production class?

I'm also curious if I'd be able to use a threaded/non-ported barrel in the same class. I understand I'd not be allowed to use a compensator until I broke into open, but I was curious about that one.

In return, I'd be happy to answer any questions about competitive paintball. Haha. That's been my niche for 5 years now.

Thanks,

Mike

The latest revisions to the rules clarified that an aftermarket Glock connector is legal: the Glock OEM 3.5# was never in question.

The threaded barrel would not be legal in Production.

Curtis

Edited by BayouSlide