Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Easy Winscore Uploading

I really feel sorry for Roger. It seems that every time we have a match I end up calling him to help me upload our match to the USPSA website. Will somebody please give me a step by step on the process?

Very simple,

after you have scored the match and calculated the results. You will create the "webfile" by pressing the "webfile" button in match results.

From there do the following.

1.) go to www.uspsa.org

2.)on the right hand lower side of the home page, under "Frequently Used Pages" Select "Upload Local Match.

3.)You now need to browse to the match webfile location. (Usually under the C:/USPSA folder or / EZWINSCORE)

4.)Enter your club code. I am sure you rmember this,........right?

5.)Enter your club password...........I assume you wrote this down.

6.)Enter the match date

7.) Press the upload match results.

You are done! If you ever need to correct a match because mistakes DO happen, follow the same procedure. It will overwrite what is there. A big note though, make sure your date is EXACTLY like the one you put in, or you will hae another match listed.

Do you know how to generate an activety report and pay your fee'?

I have volunteered on more than one occasion to do the scores for you. I am not as fast as "4-minute" Linda Chico, but I guarantee the scores will be done by midnight, on the same day the match is held. I already do scores for Miamisburg and Circleville clubs. What more could you ask for?

PM me if you're interested. :)

Remember, there are two different uploads:

1. Match results

2. Classification data

They are separate so that local matches may make the usual corrections (wrong division, incorrect member number, etc.) before uploading the classifier report.