Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Raccoon club match

Just want to let everyone know that this year at the Wayne County Raccoon Hunters USPSA matches we will be doing a PCC (pistol caliber carbine) reentry for $10.00. You can also use your PCC for the mach as a single entry for the normal match fee. We will be shooting on the fourth Sunday, with setup being the Saturday before the match, starting at 2:00 PM.

For those wishing to shoot their PCC please bring a soft case so we can immediately bag the rifle and score the targets which will insure a quicker match.

We intend on 8 stages with a round count of 165 on up depending on how creative our stage designers get. We will also have a USPSA classifier every match. Sign up starts at 9 AM and shooting will start at 10 AM.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

With the price of components and or loaded ammo is a 165ish round count good or do you want a higher or maybe lower round count? Make up my mind please. I am thinking can you count for the classifier. In honor of the stage I bungled at the IDPA match last Saturday. So what say you?

woof