Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Medusa's Path

Sorry, I should have put this in there when I posted yesterday. There is a wall between T-9 and T-10 coming straight back. It's hard to see because there is hardly any angle to the wall. I try to make the pictures of the stage as close to reality as possible for ease of set up, but sometimes that means odd angled items can disappear.

Mostly just playing around with shapes and then adding targets to drive certain shooting aspects.

Unless Howard changes something, I did the stages for the next York match. I'll be up there for set-up, but will not be at the match.

Mostly just playing around with shapes and then adding targets to drive certain shooting aspects.

Unless Howard changes something, I did the stages for the next York match. I'll be up there for set-up, but will not be at the match.

when are you westbound?

when are you westbound?

same weekend as the York match

when are you westbound?

same weekend as the York match

now that's dedication!