Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 6" Blaster

ogiebb

Thanks Guys...Yep the Gun was built by the man who has the patience of a Saint ...Jim Anglin , he put up with all my questions and abuse on this project hopefully he still builds me that Open Gun.. :roflol:

right Jim :unsure:

No he wonder he won't build me a gun when I told him I knew you. LOL Nice gun buddy.

Thanks Guys...Yep the Gun was built by the man who has the patience of a Saint ...Jim Anglin , he put up with all my questions and abuse on this project hopefully he still builds me that Open Gun.. :roflol:

right Jim :unsure:

No he wonder he won't build me a gun when I told him I knew you. LOL Nice gun buddy.

Ha Ha thats why he wont build you one... you told him you knew me :roflol:

But on a serious note Jim i hope you do fine in the next couple of days...My prayers go to you

Edited by ogiebb

in was able to shoot a couple of hundred rounds last night and NO Hiccups...one of my mag springs did say good bye though...im changing the rear sight to a different one because the Dawson rear sight blade moved on me :unsure:

in was able to shoot a couple of hundred rounds last night and NO Hiccups...one of my mag springs did say good bye though...im changing the rear sight to a different one because the Dawson rear sight blade moved on me :unsure:

I see you're already starting with the excuses. loser_1.gif

I see you're already starting with the excuses. loser_1.gif

dont worry even without sights ill still whup your behind and your Dot Gun tom :roflol::roflol::roflol:

So Sushi or Columbian?????

Edited by ogiebb

• 2 weeks later...