Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Debate

BigH

I'm a long time shooter but just did my first USPSA class and match this past weekend. What FUN!!

I like all guns (Glock/Sig/CZ/1911) .. I shoot Glocks because they point just as good as any other gun for me and I really like the G34/35 model, parts are plenty, cheap and so are mags (compared to others). It's all what you practice with..

That being said I saw lots of M&P's at the match and people really like them. If I were looking for a new gun for production USPSA I would look at the M&P L model. In fact, that is what I am trying to get my wife to go with. She wants to use her 44oz Baby Desert Eagle :wacko: . Go with the longest version of whatever you go with. Never tried the SA XD lineup.. I think the S&W feels better from holding both though... a bit more refined.

I have a CZ 75B that is just incredable as far as durability and accuracy. That will be my backup for production and will train with that along with my Glocks.

When I squeeze my hands together they all point same for me.. But the Glock is definately lighter and longer sight radius.. which is nice.

Get out there and try them and see what prints well for you.

Good luck!!