Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for some ideas for small indoor stages.

We have only one more indoor match at the end of this month and I am trying to drum up some fresh ideas for the stages. It is tough becuase we have a fairly small section limited for center fire and there can be no steel indoors. Does anyone have any interesting ideas. Stages are typically 12-20 rounds and need to be shot straight away.

We are also having a fun little BUG match afterwards for anyone who wants to shoot. Not sure if we will just re-shoot the USPSA stages or if I will make up different ones for this.

Jay,

The jest of it is, start in a box on either side of the range facing downrange, at the start signal enguage 3 targets from a box with one shot each, proceed to the other wall and enguage 6 paper targets (somewhere in the middle of the range) with one shot each, when you reach the other wall step into a box and enguage 3 targets with 2 rounds each, leave the box back to the original side, enguage the 6 targets with one round each (comstock so who cares how many rounds are really fired) and enter the start box and enguage the first 3 targets with one round each. Pretty simple and is fun. Of course you have to use barrels or walls to seperate the targets sets but should be pretty easy.

RLTW,

Scott

Jay,

The jest of it is, start in a box on either side of the range facing downrange, at the start signal enguage 3 targets from a box with one shot each, proceed to the other wall and enguage 6 paper targets (somewhere in the middle of the range) with one shot each, when you reach the other wall step into a box and enguage 3 targets with 2 rounds each, leave the box back to the original side, enguage the 6 targets with one round each (comstock so who cares how many rounds are really fired) and enter the start box and enguage the first 3 targets with one round each. Pretty simple and is fun. Of course you have to use barrels or walls to seperate the targets sets but should be pretty easy.

RLTW,

Scott

Scott,

Thanks for the ideas!!!!

-Jason

Ramas,

Man I wish I could talk my BOD (Board of Directors) into having some bullet stops like what you are using. We have to have almost all target into the far pit or at least make sure all bullets make it into the bullet trap at the far end...Damn!

Thank you for the post on YOUTUBE!

RLTW,

Scott