Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Positive Press!

Tim Egan

This is a good thing. A very good thing. How did the club get it published? Is Nick Welch a shooter? From what I can read he did a great job describing the sport. We need to be promoting American marksman everywhere.

Jim

This is a good thing. A very good thing. How did the club get it published? Is Nick Welch a shooter? From what I can read he did a great job describing the sport. We need to be promoting American marksman everywhere.

Jim

Yep, Nick Welch is one of our Idaho Gems.

USPSA probably got cut on the editors desk.

The picture is of our own AlphaFemale.

Good lesson to learn here - our own shooters are our best promoters,

and news outlets really do like to print good news every so often.

Is Nick Welch a shooter?

Nick's a shooter, great match director, and as it turns out -is a pretty good writer!

Tim: what, no picture of your outstanding skipping technique on Stage 5?

Some things are best left un-documented!

Cant argue with my daughter that its an efficient way to move downrange to the far targets!

Some things are best left un-documented!

Cant argue with my daughter that its an efficient way to move downrange to the far targets!

I can't fault her logic. A couple more times downrange and I would have been doing it too! Let's see, there were 9 shooters in the squad, 35 yds to the far targets and back... we probably covered a 1/4 mile...

That would have been a good picture: RO, score keeper, and shooter skipping their way back to the shooting line! Whatever it takes to attract new shooters. Maybe next time.

Cheers

-Evans