Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dont let our rights fade-away!

I have heard of the Blair/holt bill and let me say to my fellow briano guys,we need to stand up and fight. I challenge everyone on this board to make it his/her mission to get at least 3 people signed up for the NRA or other gun rights groups.We need to sweel the ranks of the NRA!! As a good freind said,If we were 10 million strong then the gun-haters would fear us. We did it before when we gave repulican control to the congress during President Bushs term.

Now we need to do it again and as soon as posssible, for the administration thats in the white house now and the congress we have before us. they are going to try every trick they know to do away with lawfull ownership of firearms.

We need to let President Obama know that we are law abiding, responsible gun owners and we are not going to sit by and watch our freedoms given us by the bill of rights taken away.

Call,write,e-mail your senators ,congressmen/women let them know this!!!!!!!!

As that good freind also said,If you are not willing to join the NRA ,or other gun-rights groups then you are not with us(gun owners) you are the enemy. For standing by and letting the gun grabbers take away our rights without a fight.

Im going to get 3 people signed up for the NRA and I challenge everyone on this board to do the same, with numbers in our ranks we can defeat any and every bill the anti-gunners throw our way!

Jeff