Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magwell

NOSAJ19

Someone who owns a Tactical Sport will have to chime in here, but as far as I know the CZ TS has a shorter, but wider magazine. The Tanfoglio Large Frame magwell opening will be longer lengthwise and narrower on the sides.

Currently the newest addition to magwells is Canyon Creek's weld-on magwell. Looks really good and you can send your Limited to Rich to have it welded on and perfectly blended to your frame. He's close to having magwells available. I'm going to send a couple of my guns to him soon.

Thanks again gents, you guys rock. Be very interested to see a couple on Rich's magwells. Anyone have some photo's. Prefer a removable option.

Cheers, Ando.

PS. H, ordered a couple of items from you last week, sure to be the first of many. :cheers:

Edited by NOSAJ19

I sent my Limited and a Match 38 super to have his new magwell installed. Rich converted a Match 38 into an open gun by opening up the slide to accept a cone and built a 4-port comp on it. Frame drilled for mount. With the blended magwell this thing will be a perfect open gun.

For anyone considering doing the same, the Elite Match is a good starting point because

- it has the dustcover already short (I don't like the long dustcover myself on my open guns)

- is cheap (Match's MSRP $640 vs Gold Team's MSRP $1789)

- nice small grip without checkering (I like it this way, grip is smaller and after putting my checkered grips on it's exactly what I want)

- you can build your own custom open gun instead of the factory comp setup (my comp built by Rich is more aggressive)

When I get it back I'll put it all together and post pictures.

As soon as these guns come back I'll send my Gold Team 38 V8 to have the magwell put on.

Edited by sinnsyk