Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thieves

Sarge

Every now and then ...some of my fellow shooters brass ends up in my bag..lots of folks pick.

I put it aside and return it next time I see them....you can tell by the markings

I was thinking thats how most people do it.

Jim

My boys are 7 years old. Last summer, I took them, one at a time, to IPSC matches. Too young to shoot, they became the squad mag rats, helping collect mags and patch the lower targets.

This year I'm thinking about seeing if they can behave themselves together on the range. I planned on bringing a tarp and handing them each a brass bag to scour the range as we move forward. They could then sort the brass by caliber and leave the cases in piles for the guys to collect.

Jay, you sure have bad luck lately. Be positive it will get better.

TZYGA,

No problem, not big ones anyway. The brass/ammo affair might turn out to be fun. I hope the owners, dad and son, are both there tomorow. I'll bet you $20. they find something wrong with the ammo I bought in Savannah. I have 3 different kinds, so they will look like idiots after their 2nd objection. Incidently, I have EVERY receipt for every dime I ever spent in there. Any bullshit and we'll go over them line by line. I wonder if the brass I leave behind will add up to 5 figures in lost revenue he now faces. This is not to say that because I spent a lot, I deserve special treatment. EVERY customer of every business should be treated well. It only makes sense.

I just remembered that the old man is a doctor of some kind. I'll have to think up a good line for him. Maybe I'll suggest he is a Financial Proctologist or something similar .....

I would definately quit this BS club if I could. Revenge may be good substitute.

Jay