Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy from AZ

JACKAL

Well I've been a member since 2001. But with all things in life it's been a hard road. I'm wanting to get started

in Limited Pistol matches and looking for a pistol to start with. I'll be around alot more reading and learning. If anyone

can meet I'm going to try to make both the Tues. at Rio Salado and Thurs. at Ben Avery the last week of this month.

Mark

Welcome to the forum!

You will find a good amount of info regarding Limited class and the guns used in said class at Rio and Ben Avery. Introduce yourself to some folks before the match and explain what it is your looking for. You will probably find more than one Limited gun for sale. Don't rush to buy one. Do your homework, ask questions, ask for explanations and info regarding everything. Take your time shopping. You will probably find more than one shooter who will offer to let you put a few rounds through their gun once they know you are truly interested.

If your not already familiar with IPSC style shooting go online to the USPSA website (www.uspsa.org) and read the rules of the game. Be double damn sure you know the rules on safety for obvious reasons then live by them.

Let us know how everything progresses. You will find about a bazillion years of experience on this forum and everybody will be more than willing to help.

CYa,

Pat

Well I've been a member since 2001. But with all things in life it's been a hard road. I'm wanting to get started

in Limited Pistol matches and looking for a pistol to start with. I'll be around alot more reading and learning. If anyone

can meet I'm going to try to make both the Tues. at Rio Salado and Thurs. at Ben Avery the last week of this month.

Mark

Welcome to Brian Enos's Forum and/or Limited Shooting. Good luck in your shooting. Is Thursday a Steel night at Ben Avery? How are the match's compared to Rio?

Larry

• 4 weeks later...

Mark

Welcome. I'm a Cactus club member. Have you made it out to one of the matches yet? If not, I'd be glad to meet you out there. Send me a PM.