Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Steel City Tactical Carbine Championship

Happy New Year Folks!

Well, everything's all set for the 2009 Steel City Tactical Carbine Championship. It'll be the last weekend in May with an option to shoot either Saturday or Sunday. This will allow us to accommodate more shooters and have more elaborate stages.

A quick note, the name is changing from "Tactical Rifle" to "Tactical Carbine" due to the fact that there will be a new match at Steel City in the near future that will be refered to as a "Tactical Rifle" match where bolt/precision rifles will be used in a field match setting. The "Tactical Carbine" match is the one everyone's use to that we hold on the last Saturday on months with a 5th Saturday.

If you're interested in helping run a stage for the match and shoot Friday, please send me a PM or e-mail. We'll need help and try to take good care of our RO's.

Lastly, we'll plan to have our regular quarterly carbine match at the end of January. It will be the last one before the big May match, so plan to come join us.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone at the range soon.

David

http://www.scssa.org/new_page_3.htm

Thanks for the help with the link Randal. I promise, I'm a better match director than link poster.....I could have sworn it worked when I first posted it?

David

PS: Yes, the prize table is shaping up nicely. Not to brag, but I don't think you'll find anything better anywhere for a $60 match. Affordable match + great stages + nice prizes = a good day of rifle blastin'!

http://www.scssa.org/new_page_3.htm

This should work....

Spoke to David little while ago and man....he has got some nice stuff lined up to give away!!!

Randal, we will miss you in South Carolina.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

How did you guess????? Have to double up at the AL State match, its the RIGHT THING TO DO :cheers:

Thanks for the help with the link Randal. I promise, I'm a better match director than link poster.....I could have sworn it worked when I first posted it?

David

Cause he has such GREAT FLUNKIES working for him!!!!

Working with me, not for me!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick bump. I'm getting a lot of applications, especially for Saturday shooting. Please don't wait too long to register if you want to shoot.

Many sponsors have committed:

LaRue

Sabre Defence

S&W

Bushmaster

Armalite

Stewart Solutions (a YHM Suppressor)

US Optics

Viking Tactics

CPWSA

Many more should be committing soon.

Plan to shoot with us. It'll be a great weekend of rifle blastin'