Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G35 Back ordered

Beans

I called the Glock Customer service today with a question about my Glock. It cleared up some questions.

It started out as a G24, It was sent to Glock for some warrenty work ( unknown) and the owner requested a G35 Slide and barrel be installed.

I called the man who traded it in to the Gunshop and got the same story from him. He was not the person that had the

conversion performed, but he was the second owner.

According to him that was the story he was told. He did not know I had already talked to Glock about this gun.

Man, you guys are lucky. All the stores in my area are selling G34/35s for $729 and regular G17s at $599. That is the going rate around here and the gunshows are the same to more.

You guys finding stuff under $600 have some great dealers or more competition or something. I know MD has to pay a bit more for certain specifications out state requires, but I find it hard to believe its $100 or more higher.

Sounds like all ya'll need to come down south to gods country to buy your guns. There still normal price here to. A 850.00 stock glock is just crazy.

$800 - $850 sounds about right for a new Glock 34/35 up here in MA, and that's only if you are lucky enough to find one.

It started out as a G24, It was sent to Glock for some warrenty work ( unknown) and the owner requested a G35 Slide and barrel be installed.

You could always buy yourself a 3rd gen G17, or G22 pretty cheap and then swap the frames. Then you'd have a 3rd gen G35 and a great backup Glock in the G22.

-Cuz.