Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How legal would this be

Fireant

I also think, or more so agree with who said it in the first thread, its not so much a function thing as a "so and so did that and won now I have to do that to my gun" type of thing.

Every single time I hear that argument I INSIST that they swap equipment with me. Then I just beat them again using their own gun. I wish everyone would do the same.

I'm your huckleberry :ph34r::P

Seriously though, the people that are going to say that are the ones not at the higher end that really knows what is truely needed. They are going to see the match winner using one, if it was allowed, and think they need their gun done like that.

dude if you want it buy it

I shoot mostly IDPA and their range nazi percentage is much higher than USPSA

The only guy who can probably completely vet you is BW himself (at IDPA HQ)

and yeah you probably would need his signature on a memo sewed to your vest

I have seen people completely uninvolved in a squad walk up and accuse guys of carrying illegal guns

Saying things like "that gun is illegal because I have never seen one like that before (a 9mm edge with a short dust cover that was machined at the dust cover to be legal by Dave Dawson to become a 9mm eagle)

If you shoot well enough to consistently beat everyone even at local matches the little kids will complain

If you shoot well enough to have a NASCAR techwear shirt on, they will probably call the match director to tattle

I dont qualify for this scrutiny personally but I have seen the fireworks up close before

I would not shoot THAT gun at a big match, I would shoot one other than that one

If you are getting one built I would omit those grooves and do all the other stuff (flat top slide, front and rear serrations, undercut trigger, bored out magwell)

It is a pretty cool pistol, things wont change unless you change them