Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saint Anthony of Padua

Vagus

Alright, I am not Catholic but Saints seem too look out out for heathens like me anyway.

My wife came from a Catholic family and is surprisingly knowledgeable about the saints. One of the first saints I was introduced to was saint Anthony - the patron saint of lost things. My wife made me get on my knees and ask him to help once and sure enough seconds later - i found my wallet.

Fast forward 4 years to today - I am about to loose my cool looking for my magazines. We are essentially all packed up and ready to move, but I decided to shoot the IL singlestack/production shoot anyway. I knew I set the things I needed aside, but as I tried to pack my range back I couldn't find my mags. There I am digging through boxes - unpacking and repacking.

I sit down exacerbated trying to think of who to call at this late hour to borrow some 8rounders that might work in my pistol and just happen to think to myself "I wonder if Saint Anthony has a few I can borrow". With that though still floating to my conscious mind I turn my head to lay my eyes upon my brass bag which I had placed all my mags. :roflol: