Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli extractor

Larry LeBeau

If you are thinking it is "two" seperate pins, you are ABSOLUTELY correct! There is no way to do this. You will have to return the gun to Benelli to have the pins carefully drilled out, have the parts you need to have replaced replace and then have them send the gun back. Sorry I wasn't able to help, I guess I didn't really know what I was talking about. Benelli,s turn around time is usually around 6-8 month, but they may have gotten better.

BTW if you are thinking it is just "one" pin "cross-drilled" through the bolt you might be able to save yourself some shipping and shop charges and a lot of time with a starter punch as the pin can be very stubborn, and a punch the size of the pin, but it is really up to you. KurtM

P.S. the "they" part of my post wasn't to indicate "two" pins, it was to indicate Benelli bolts in general

In 1995 I bought a bunch of spare parts for my M1 including ALL the bolt stuff. So far out of all the parts I bought I have replaced the shell cut off pin which even today costs only $.55. So I wouldn't worry about it too afull much! :D