Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New IDPA Club in Missouri

I would like to let everyone know about a new monthly match being shot in Stockton, MO. Bear Creek Tactical is hosting monthly IDPA Matches at thier range just east of Stockton on the first Saturday of every month. Shooters meeting at 8:30 with first round down range at 9am. For more information you can go to

www.bearcreektactical.com

Thanks, I hope some of you can make it.

I would like to let everyone know about a new monthly match being shot in Stockton, MO. Bear Creek Tactical is hosting monthly IDPA Matches at thier range just east of Stockton on the first Saturday of every month. Shooters meeting at 8:30 with first round down range at 9am. For more information you can go to

Link does not work.... kr

Link does not work.... kr

Worked for me. I just copied and pasted it in my browser.

BK

Edited by bkeeler

I'm moving this thread to the Match Announcements section where it belongs.

Guys, for whatever reason the IDPA forum seems to get more than its fair share of match announcements. We have an entire separate forum for that, and - now - a message pinned at the top of this page telling people to post any match announcements there, not here. Something I should have done awhile ago, frankly.

• 3 weeks later...