Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IL Section Single Stack / Production Championships

October 17, 18, 19, 2008 at the CIPSC range, Havana, Illinois. Entry fee $50.00, includes a match tee shirt. ROs shooting Friday the 17th, with competitors shooting either Saturday or Sunday.

DETONICS, our match sponsor, is providing a match tee shirt free of charge. Heinie Specialty Products is providing water and ice for the match. Cheaper Than Dirt is providing eight- $50.00 gift certificates to be awarded by random drawing. Please thank our sponsors for their generosity and keep them in mind the next time you need guns and accessories.

The 15 stage, 213 round match will be shot in a one-day format. We have slots available for both Saturday and Sunday. Invite your friends to shoot the match and have them send in their application right away.

Should you have any questions, please email me at enufdogs@comcast.net .

Please visit our website for an application and to view the stages.

2008 IL Section Single Stack / Production Championships

Edited by jimmyd

Thanks for all the offers, it is appreciated. I may have to take someone up on it. Though I do not like the idea of shooting a major with a gun I have never fired before. Thanks.

Thanks for all the offers, it is appreciated. I may have to take someone up on it. Though I do not like the idea of shooting a major with a gun I have never fired before. Thanks.

Bah, just come out and have fun with the guys. ;)