Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glockworx Fulcrum Trigger Kit vs. Well any other kit

Chuck Anderson

Okay, I talked to Larry and he said I could post another topic on this. ( I wouldn't try to re-open a closed thread without permission).

I'm curious whether anyone has some experience with the Fulcrum trigger kit. Specifically the one with the aluminum trigger, not the old style with the plastic trigger. I've tried a couple Vanek fitted triggers (before they were deemed Production no-no's) and a couple SJC triggers. I'm just curious how the new aluminum trigger compares. I'm interested in this for USPSA Limited/Open and GSSF Unlimited. I definitely don't think this would be okay in USPSA/IPSC Production.

Theres a post in the Glockworx dealer's forum that one of these kits is going to be a feature in an episode of the TV show Sighting In.Should be interesting.I'm curious about the differences in all these kits myself,but don't really have the scratch to buy one of each(Glockworx vs Vanek) to compare.Heck,I don't even really have the time right now to do a fair comparison either.-Mike

• 2 weeks later...

OK. I was at my local gun store in SoCal called Ammo Brothers and in the case they had an open Glock 17 w/ one of these triggers in it sitting in the display case. They let me handle it. :)

All I can say is WOW! Amazingly light. Killer light. Very 1911ish feel to it. The only thing I did not like was the reset was very light. Too light as I felt almost no pressure against my finger, like I was waiting for the trigger to catch up. I'd have to shoot it to see if it made any difference but I can see one of these in my G17 in the very near future. Like next week maybe :)

OK. I was at my local gun store in SoCal called Ammo Brothers and in the case they had an open Glock 17 w/ one of these triggers in it sitting in the display case. They let me handle it. :)

All I can say is WOW! Amazingly light. Killer light. Very 1911ish feel to it. The only thing I did not like was the reset was very light. Too light as I felt almost no pressure against my finger, like I was waiting for the trigger to catch up. I'd have to shoot it to see if it made any difference but I can see one of these in my G17 in the very near future. Like next week maybe :)

The feel of the reset can be adjusted. I like mine very positive. Alec likes his trigger real light. The gun at ammobros is one of alec's

Are they preset when they leave the factory or is adjustment required to get them to work correctly. What trigger pull are they when they leave the factory in the fulcrum kit without the firing pin. I have one of the Vanek jobs currently but was considering changing it out to the aluminum triggers

Are they preset when they leave the factory or is adjustment required to get them to work correctly. What trigger pull are they when they leave the factory in the fulcrum kit without the firing pin. I have one of the Vanek jobs currently but was considering changing it out to the aluminum triggers

The triggers come pre adjustaed and you can drop them in and shoot them. We recommend that you shoot them as is for a month then make adjustements from there. We now have video on the glockworx site for the installation and adjustement.

Trigger pulll is 1.5 - 2lbs depending on your slide to frame fit, and after a short break in period. They lighten up a little more after 100 - 200 rounds.