Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Mexico Challenge

Rocket35

Larry Houck just contacted me about this match and thought I would give a heads up to the local pistoleros and 3-gunners. There is a Law Enforcement 3-gun and pistol only competitions at the Shooting Range Park in Albuquerque. The New Mexico Challenge is a Law Enforcement Handgun match and is free. The matches are a culmination of NRA LE, USPSA, IDPA, PPC and 3-gun as I understand it. Here is some information, but you can contact Larry for more details.

New_Mexico_Challenge_Registration___7_7_2008.pdf

Course_of_Fire_Handout.doc

Edited by Rocket35

Yes there is. It is called "TPC". The RO shoot at 8 am Thursday and the competitors shoot 8 am Friday. Match fee is only $35.

Here is what Larry had to say about prizes:

There some guns for the New Mexico Challenge…I think! That is not my ballpark for prizes, however I know they have some good stuff.

As far as Thursday, that is the staff shoot for the LE 3 gun. For that I have about $12,000 worth of stuff to give away on Saturday evening when the TPC is concluded. 4 DPMS rifles, 2 STI Spartans, Larue complete upper and a host of range bags, gift certificate up to $299 and so on.

TPC Registration attached along with standards (rules). TPC is a combination of USPSA, IDPA and 3 gun….it is blast!

Albuquerque_NRA_TPC_Announcement___Registration.pdf

NRA_Tactical_Police_Competition_Standards____Edition_8.4.pdf

Edited by Rocket35