Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Critique me, please.

WARDOG

Here in my youtube folder you can see me in a local club match and another club match shot in late evening with only partial lighting (on some stages I shot in nearly total darkness).

Lesson learned, In the black and white videos I shot my G34 with a black/black combo sight only to discover in horror that I can't see sheet when Aiming. I shot the whole match seeing my front sight only two times at most..I shot indexing the best I can, and it worked somewhat.

Some misses, but mostly alpha and charlies on targets.

I shot another late evening club match, this time with a dawson front sight with green fiber optic, and a heinie .160 rear.

Wow, what a difference! the green fiber glowed dimly even in somewhat near darkness, and glowed FIERCELY whenever touched by a source of light.

Fantastic setup for self defense.

The day match is a another local club match, but valuable for italian championship.

I'm open to all critique, thanks guys.

PS: My hits on target in all videos are all alpha and charlies, with some misses on the black and white videos, no deltas so far, thanks again.

Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/bastard189

Yeah work on speeding up your movement. Getting in and out of positions with conviction. And RIP that gun from the holster. You seem to be shooting well, just practice speeding up the non-shooting stuff. Oh and keep the gun up high when you are moving. ;)