Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need a little help

Gregg K

Today was a very bad day for me. I went to the range at lunch today to practice since I have 2 sanctioned matches the next two weekends and the IDPA Nationals next month. I stopped at one location to do some service work and thieves broke into my truck and ripped off my gear bag with all my equipment and 3 guns, including my gun for the competitions, my laptop and all my networking tools. I am scrambling getting parts, shooting glasses, speed loaders and what I need to build my back up gun, lucky for me I have one but it's still box stock.

The trigger I had was a .265 serrated that was sold to me a stainless, I'm not certain that it was stainless but it didn't look just like the flash chrome job in my 625 but it was shinny. Does anyone have one that they can sell me? This part isn't a show stopper but I'm just trying to recreate what I had. I'm still sick about loosing my guns but I'll get back in the game before the Nationals.

The stock trigger in my backup is pictured below. Looking for a narrow serrated replacement that is stainless, that is if they really did make them in stainless. Thanks!

Ktrigger.jpg

I have a new old stock one like you want. I'll trade you straight up for the one in the picture if it is unaltered.

Sorry to hear about your terrible misfortune.

Thanks for the reply Toolguy. I'll send you a PM and exchange addresses.

Thanks!

Gregg,

Send me a E MAIL with what you need. I have the trigger. I have springs, I have eye and ear protection but you won't get it until Monday or Tuesday if I send it Priority today.

Pro Ear Passive 30DB ears, EAS glasses with three different lens options, spare gear bag, K speed loaders, and more.

E MAIL TY43215 AT comcast.net

Earlier I get it the earlier this gear goes into the mail.

Address still Old Bond?

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Gregg,

Send me a E MAIL with what you need. I have the trigger. I have springs, I have eye and ear protection but you won't get it until Monday or Tuesday if I send it Priority today.

Pro Ear Passive 30DB ears, EAS glasses with three different lens options, spare gear bag, K speed loaders, and more.

E MAIL TY43215 AT comcast.net

Earlier I get it the earlier this gear goes into the mail.

Address still Old Bond?

Gary

Thank You for the kind offer. Toolguy is fixing me up with a trigger. I will have new glasses today, they are script as I'm old and blind. Brownells is getting me the other parts to build from today. I have other bags and have borrowed muffs while my new ones are in transit. If I can just get in touch with my stand in for work I can get out of here and start building a new gun.

Thanks again for your offer, I appreciate it.

Is there anything left that you still need? I'd like to help out if there is.

Gary

Thanks Gary

Right now I just need more time to build up a gun. I'll have something in my hand this weekend in Conroe, it just won't be perfection. It took me about 8 months to figure out what I liked. I just have to try to duplicate it by tomorrow. <_<

Thanks again for the offer, I appreciate it.