Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EZ Loader

sniperdog

Thanks for all of the advice on my previous posting regsarding my install of a new carrier and EZLoader. My meager gunsmithing skills have been streatched to the limit with this. When I installed the EZloader the first time all worked well, no that I installed it on the replacement carrier all is NOT well. Can someone suggest a gunsmith that works on 1100's that can get this thing working so I don't have 1 stage per major match that I am trying to get the shell unjammed on the carrier and zero the stage. Names and contact info would be greatly appreciated.

Well after throwing 2 files , 1 hammer, and anything else that was close I finally got the thing to work. Boy, I don't remember it being this hard to install on the first carrier. I think the new carrier was really the problem, I had to file the heck out of it for the bolt to hold and release smoothly. Oh, and of course somewhere in the deep dark recesses of my garage are the (2) trigger plate pin detent springs. New ones on the way along with carrier release pin ....just in case. Thanks for all the good advice it helped me to isolate where the problem was, beside my lack of gunsmithing skills