Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vacation Roadtrip

Jeeper

I havent taken a real vacation in like 3 years so since I have the summer off since I am back in school I decided to take a little roadtrip. I am driving from Houston to Portland(West of portland actually) where I am staying for about 2 weeks and then through Phoenix(staying for 5 days) on the way back to houston. THe cool part is that I am shooting a match in Dundee Oregon the weekend I get there and am shooting TUESDAY STEEL at Rio Salado while in Phoenix. Matt Burkett might shoot tuesday with me if he is in town also which would make it that much better. I cant wait to go. I leave in about a week.

Hmmm, if you’re going to be here two weeks and shoot at Dundee (those Crocs ARE crazy) on the 26th, Tri-County Gun Club has a match on Sunday the 19th and another on the Saturday the 3rd. Tri-County is only 10-12 miles from Dundee. ;)

I’m shooting Albany the 12th and I MIGHT be at Dundee the 26th, if so, I’ll see you there! Sounds like you’re going to have a great trip! :)

Take care,

Ed

I was thinking of shooting the one at tri country on the 3rd also but am not sure yet. I am visiting my father and dont really want to kill 2 days shooting. Hope to see you at Dundee on the 26th.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...